Monday 28 April 2014

Skype Reflection #2

I think the Skype interaction between the classrooms allows our class to see how much elementary school has changed since we've been there. Being able to see and talk to the kids creates a real relationship with the people we interact with over the Internet.

My presentation could have gone better if Veronica and I had the chance to do a dry run. It was difficult to show the kids the illustrations that we had drawn since they were very small and had to be held close to the camera. I also tried to show both me and Veronica's pictures but switching papers was too confusing so at the end I only continued to show my own. I am not sure if the grade 3s fully understood what we were trying to demonstrate.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise